Thursday, June 21, 2012

SHOES SHOW...

personality.

at least that's what this study, conducted by students at the University of Kansas, showed. 

of course, I believe everything you do shows personality. The car you drive, the clothes you wear, so, of course, I would assume shoes do the same. I had recently heard this shoe theory on my favorite morning radio show, The Bobby Bones Show, and decided to look into it. That's where I found the article linked above^. 

Let's face it. Shoes are a girl's best friend. They are definitely one of my favorite things to shop for. One reason being that your shoe size is the same no matter if you're at your lowest or highest weight, thank goodness. So, even when trying on clothes isn't fun because of  that time of the month, or if you're like me, because of the many desserts you've indulged, shoes are always a go-to for a perfect shopping trip.

Here are some personal fav's in my closet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment