Friday, September 28, 2012

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY


I need: to not worry. let God work his plan.
I want: a pair of black riding boots, and black wedge boots. those are up next on my fall shopping list.
I'm proud of: my talents. 
I pray: that my career will fall into place. that the position that i am meant to be in will happen and it will all just feel right.
I hope: i can make it through 20 miles tomorrow. yikes.
I wish: my schedule was less crazy. actually, i just wish there was more time in one day so that i could accomplish everything i wanted - talk to more friends, write more posts, spend more time with banks..... oh, the list of things i could do with more time.
I'm looking forward to: catching up with friends in newton this weekend!

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment