Monday, September 10, 2012

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL.

honestly, it's been  years, lots of years since i've read a book cover to cover. 
i'm just not a big reader. of course, i love reading blogs, and magazines and everyone's crazy facebook statuses, but i've never been a big book fan.

sure, i'll give a book a shot, but if i'm not into it after about 10 pages, then i give up. 
my mom had bought my grandma this book - Heaven Is For Real - and my grandma read it, liked it, passed it on to my mom who read it and liked it. My mom then left the book at my house, so I thought, why not?

It truly is an awesome book, a great story and if nothing else gives me so much hope. The book is basically about a kid who becomes very ill and while in surgery, he visits Heaven. He later tells his story about what Heaven looks like, what God looks like and describes other family members who are in Heaven. It's awesome. I've known way too many people lately that have been taken from their lives here on Earth way too soon. It's so sad to think about their families and their struggles to go on with life. I'm sure they miss them so much. I'm so thankful that I haven't had to experience this first-hand and pray that I won't have to, but after reading this book, it definitely gives me hope that I could possibly endure that pain knowing that I will see my loved ones again- in a better place.

If you haven't read it. Read it. And if you have read it I'm sure you would agree that it's an inspirational story and great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment