Friday, August 31, 2012

FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY.


I need: to stop eating junk. this week has been horrible.
I want: to complete 20 miles tomorrow. this will be tough. 
I'm proud of: my work. i feel like i've made some big steps at work lately, working on new projects and really putting some creativity into what i love.
I pray: this weekend goes sooooooo slow.
I hope: my house is clean by the end of the weekend. ugh. gross. i hate cleaning.
I wish: Banks would stay this age forever, but then i don't. As much as i LOVE this age and LOVE him and LOVE everything he does, i can't wait to see what God has planned for him. I know he's one special kid. But, they just grow up way TOO fast.
I'm looking forward to: A long weekend. Long mileage. Celebrating birthdays. Chuch. In-law time. Family time. Banks' church dedication coming up. a Short week next week. There is so much to be thankful for.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment