Thursday, September 22, 2011

red is a rare find.

After reading an article about the world's largest sperm bank denying sperm with red-headed genes, I became interested in their reasonings and for good reason - my hot red-headed husband. So, they blame it on supply vs. demand. I'd say if you can have a red-headed husband like mine, the demand would skyrocket. Not so sure what all of these desperate sperm-needy people have against a beautiful ginger, but hey it's your loss! I wouldn't go so far as calling it gingerism, but I would agree that there is no reason to hate.

I know I've discussed this before, but with a baby on the way, made by one handsome ginger, there is a chance that I will be blessed once again with another rare red. I'll take it! Another article talks about how red heads could go extinct in 95 years! What a sad thought. Only 4 percent of the world's population carries the red-headed gene. If you ask me, I'd be proud of my rare gene.

Check out these gingers! http://ararebreed.blogspot.com/

one hot ginger!


1 comment:

  1. Extinct!?!? That is crazy! Maybe baby K will keep the gene going!

    ReplyDelete