Sunday, October 23, 2011

maternity pictures.

Let's just say after our horrific experience with our wedding photographer (him not showing up to our wedding, sending an alternative photographer that we had never met, who left early and didn't get any of the photos that I wanted and then 3 years of no wedding photos) I wanted to make sure that we at least had some good pictures of Garrett and I & the baby bump. I wanted this without a huge expense, since I need to save every dime for the BOB jogging stroller :) Photographers are outrageous these days. All I wanted was 30 minutes to take a few photos and then to be able to print them on my own so that I didn't have to pick 2 to print to keep my wallet intact. 

Ashley Moore - owner of Events by Ashley - who knows EVERYONE suggested I get a hold of Serena Shurtz. Best recommendation ever. Serena was GREAT to work with, and in just under an hour we completed the photo shoot at a local park. We got some great pictures that we will cherish forever and it was all affordable! Awesome. Here are a few of the photos we took. And, if I may recommend an affordable, awesome and kind photographer - get a hold of Serena!






No comments:

Post a Comment