Wednesday, August 31, 2011

what's in a name?

So, the pressure is on. It's baby name time. I'm obsessed with names and have been since way before I was ever pregnant. I've always thought I would have a name picked out for my kids long before our first born arrived. Think again. The name game is challenging. If you're like me you want a unique, one-of-a-kind name so that your child isn't the Bob or Tom of the class. But, now that everyone is coming up with unique names, it's almost impossible to think of something new, cute, but professional that someone can actually pronounce. Garrett and I have made lists and lists of names, read name books, googled everything known to man, and still have yet to decide on anything that is perfect enough for our perfect baby k. Do we use family names? Is a boy name okay for a girl ( I think so, but will the female baby k think so?). So many things to consider when deciding on a name. So, here's to finding the perfect name!


No comments:

Post a Comment