Sunday, August 21, 2011

twenty-four.

Our twenty-four week appointment (yes, I'm late on the blog update - this was a couple of weeks ago) went very well. The synopsis of of this appointment was - everything is getting BIGGER. awesome. Little, or I say BIG, baby K is measuring about 1.5 weeks ahead of the November 27 due date. I'm okay with this, well, mainly because I think it gives me hope that we may get to meet baby K sooner rather than later! I can only hope, right? The heartbeat was 160, so not changing a whole lot from the previous dr. appointments. Doctor said everything is going great. So, so far, so good.

Another exciting update - we started our Bradley Method Childbirth Classes! Yay for awkwardness and talking about things we never thought we would want to talk about :) We chose the class after deciding that we would like to try for an all-natural, drug-free delivery. Just when I thought I was done with homework we were given a workbook to complete every week for the next 12 weeks and 3 large, long, small-print books that look like anything I would not want to be a part of. Ahh.. studying natural childbirth. We shall see how this goes, but I'm definitely   we're definitely looking forward to learning all there is about our first experience as parents! So, cheers to twenty-four!




No comments:

Post a Comment