Sunday, January 26, 2014

Growing.

Banks and I seem to be on the same page lately : we're growing.

His growth is a little more flattering than mine, though.

A few months ago I pinned a growth chart I was going to make - simple and easy, but then found the same thing for cheaper than I could make it, which rarely happens. Then a few weeks later my father-in-law gave me his kids' growth chart with all the markings. So now we are keeping track on both. 







M&Ms for standing still - marking B's height is quite a task



B is 3 days shy of 26 months and is measuring 34.75".
Garrett measured 35" at 36 months - short stuff, and I was 33" at 24 months.
Our first baby is getting so BIG! He's no longer this chubby chunk....


he's such a tall, lean handsome boy....


... and while the boy grows up, momma's belly is growing OUT - it's a bump people! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment