Wednesday, December 14, 2011

spoiled mama.

I woke up this morning on the couch with a precious little baby laying beside me - yes, i know this is bad, but I can't help but pick him up, feed him and cuddle on him once he cries in the middle of the night. I'll work on it.

So I woke up. To a quiet house. No husband. My car is gone. WHAT??! For a minute I was worried that maybe the whole parenthood thing got to him and he bailed. Yikes! I freaked out, called him and he said he was on his way home.

So the husband prances in the door with bacon, eggs, donuts, fruit and two QT coffees. He said, "I didn't know what you would want for breakfast, or if you were on that diet yet, so I just got you a little of everything!"

What a guy!!! Nice work, hubs.

No, I'm not on that diet... yet. The fruit is in the fridge and the donuts are gone :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you...the strength you showed carrying and delivering this child...and now the love you exude. Could Wayne and Julie ever have dreamed what a wonderful child they had! Thank you for sharing Bank's life with us!

    ReplyDelete