Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bode Lee Meier

Well it's official. My other half had her baby, so I'm officially the sole pregnant bff. Being pregnant with your best friend is awesome. We had so many things to talk about and stories to share and I'm sure those stories will continue to grow as we raise our kids. I could not be more proud to announce Stacey's delivery of Bode Lee Meier on 11/1/11 at 9:38am. Bode weighed 8lbs even and measured 20" long. He looks just like Big Brother Brooks and is the cutest lil' guy. One of the reasons I wanted so badly to have a family of my own was because of Big Brother Brooks. He is so fun and I just love being around him. I'm so excited that Baby K will have two bff boys to play with. I can't wait for our kiddos to grow up together! The Meier family is now a family of four and I couldn't be more happy for anyone! I love you all to pieces! Congratulations on your new addition! :)

Laying on mommy right after being born.

Big Brother Brooks meeting Little Brother Bode for the first time. "Hi Bode, I'm here!" 


Showing me his 'World's Greatest Brother' t-shirt! So cute.

Bode opened his eyes and looked up at me! Love him!

Proud Momma Stacey and baby Bode.


Bode Lee Meier

No comments:

Post a Comment