Sunday, June 19, 2011

my bff.

Not only is this an exciting time for Garrett and I, but it's also a very exciting time for my bff, Stacey. Two weeks prior to Garrett and I finding out that we were expecting, Stacey found out that she and her husband Dustin would be having baby #2! I literally cannot imagine my life without my bff. She is one of the most kind-hearted people I know and trust. She always looks for the good in people and is a person that can turn my day around with a lunch date and a good talk. This whole experience (pregnancy) has been a very fun adventure being able to share it with my bff. Stacey just found out she will be having baby boy #2! So, now as we wait until 'the day' to find out what we are having, Stacey and I joke about whether our children will date or become best friends just like us. Thank you, Stacey, for being the BEST bff in the whole world. I love you!!!

Proverbs 17:17
17 A friend loves at all times...
my bff. i love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment