Sunday, June 5, 2011

IDEAl decor.

So many rooms to paint, re-paint, furnish and decorate. Even our small, but to us, a perfect home, overwhelms me with decisions. I've become an Internet fanatic lately looking for baby room, living room, bar, bathroom and bedroom ideas. There is so much stuff to choose from. With a budget of well, as cheap as possible, it's sometimes difficult to put together an idea without spending a fortune. I found a website this week - decorpad.com  - and have fallen in love with some of their ideas, especially their "Look 4 Less" ideas. Below is one of the great ideas I found! It might be a bit cheesy, but I thought it was unique and cute!
So, for the baby room. My, oh, my! I never thought this would be this difficult. Since we are not finding out the sex of the baby, the room needs to be neutral, to some extent. I'm not a big pink person, so this is perfectly fine with me. I've come up with a few color palettes to choose from: 1) red, teal, gray and white - OR-  2) burnt orange,  pear green, yellow and teal.  I did come up with these palettes with the help of a few inspiration pieces.


We did decide on baby furniture this week and we LOVE it! Here's a sneak peak without the bedding or room design :)



No comments:

Post a Comment