Friday, June 24, 2011

love my twins.

No. We are NOT having twins.

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my favorite twins Marcus and Markieff Morris for doing KU fans proud in the 2011 NBA draft.I was a little worried they might have mixed up Marcus and Markieff when Markieff was drafted before Marcus. But, it didn't take long after Markieff's #13 draft pick, when Marcus was drafted #14. The twins never seem to be too far apart. I'm excited to see more KU players representing in the NBA. Chalmers did the Heat well in the finals, so I can only hope the Morris twins do just as well. For now, follow the twins @KansasTwin22 (Marcus) and @KansasTwin21 (Markieff) on twitter to get the latest on their life in the NBA!

Pullen, good luck overseas, or with whatever you decided to do with that KSU degree.


No comments:

Post a Comment