Sunday, January 1, 2012

hello 2012.

it's a new year!  as 2011 was GREAT to us,  we have a lot to look forward to in 2012 - especially spending every day with Banks! as I enter 2012, i'm excited about all that is to happen and excited to see our lil' man grow. as we know, there is always room to work on ourselves each year, so here are my top 10 'resolutions' for 2012!

10 - Visit a state I haven't  been to before
9 - Learn HTML & start creating web site
8 - Live a healthier lifestyle (avoid PC fast food - it's the death of me)
7 - Become members at a church and attend regularly
6 - Become more organized
5 - Finish basement and all home projects (so that we can sit down and enjoy them!)
4 - Get back to pre-baby weight
3 - Run half-marathon #3
2 - Take a family vacation
1 - Be the very best mom and wife I can be

welcome 2012. let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment