Saturday, May 21, 2011

We're BLOOMING!

 It's my favorite time of the year! Garrett and I spent the past couple of weeks picking out flowers for this year. It's crazy to think three years ago, when we bought our first home, our house was baby blue, with no grass (only weeds!) and zero landscaping! It's so awesome to see the progress we've made over the past couple of summers. The flower bed in front of the tree was last year's summer project. Garrett and I hand dug and built the bed ourselves. Yes, of course, I usually come up with these crazy projects and Garrett usually does most of the work, because I always think it's going to be easier than it really is. He's a trooper. I just bought some peony bushes that we are going to add around the sides of the house. I can't wait! For now, here's what's blooming around the Konen household!






No comments:

Post a Comment