Thursday, March 3, 2011

The AI obsession.


I'm not even sure what season we're on, but I know one thing, I've watched them all. American Idol: it captures an audience and pulls you in and I just can't stop watching. So far, I'm liking the new judges, change can be a good thing, although I do think the show misses Simon, I'm digging JLo's outfits and Steven Tyler's raspy voice.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and make some guesstimations for this year's winners and their future in the music industry. I'm sure I'll change my mind when Scotty McCreery is forced to sing R&B. I still hate that the show picks the type of music they sing week after week. Let's change that!




Lauren Alaina- Next Miranda Lambert/Carrie Underwood.

Pia Toscano- Next one to have hits on the Top 40.

Scotty McCreery- Has recording companies waiting to sign. He's an obvious standout with his low voice and will be making country music albums as soon as the show is over.
Paul McDonald - Favorite Guy. He should hook up with Haley Reinhart and do a Sugarland kind of duo.


Haley Reinhart
Haley Reinhart- One of my favorites, unique and confident.

Casey Abrams- Most Unique. I think he'll go far, but not to the very top. Always fun to watch and has an interesting way of connecting with the crowd.






No comments:

Post a Comment